Please provide a resume and cover letter
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing campaigns, including email, events, SEM, digital advertising, social media, and cooperative marketing with partners. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
This role requires technical savvy, flexibility, attention to detail, organization, consistent follow-up and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and demanding environment. In your cover letter, please describe your most successful demand generation campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 2+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS or similar
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising
- Robust reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management. Strong candidates will also be passionate about optimizing campaigns and programs with A/B testing strategies.
- Experience effectively leveraging HubSpot marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management.
- A digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work
- Working knowledge of SalesForce to include campaigns, sales/email templates, repository management of sales enablement resources, list management and more.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and willingness to take initiative
- Strong project management skills, especially the ability to manage multiple high-priority projects on tight deadlines
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities.
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate, grow and advance the pipeline. Includes hand-off of marketing qualified leads to sales.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue.
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Event and webinar coordination in collaboration with the team, coordinate and plan webinars, and other digital events involving internal stakeholders.