Cedar Park, TX
Please provide a resume and cover letter
We are looking for a SEO expert to join our CIT team and help us to grow our company. To be successful as an SEO Specialist, you should be able to understand and anticipate consumer behavior, devise strategies with a team, and best practices of the Google algorithm in order to achieve the highest quality outcomes. Ultimately, an SEO Specialist should demonstrate exceptional SEO knowledge, implementation, and time management skills at all times.
The SEO Specialist will assist the Project Managers on client projects to create, execute and analyze content and marketing campaigns for a variety of channels.
- Communication skills: You'll need the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Organizational skills: You'll be charged with assisting in many clients projects with varying scopes and projects so a knack for organization is vital.
- Analytical skills: Harnessing this power of data-driven insights will ensure CIT and our clients success. You must be able to utilize data from a variety of sources and gain insight as to how to modify campaign strategies best.
- Holistic Marketing Analysis skills: Being able to look at the big picture of a client’s marketing strategy is a key to understanding customer/patient touchpoints, and can provide immense value to campaign strategy.
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people is essential.
- Be familiar with inbound marketing strategies and tactics, including Google Analytics, PPC, SEO, and various social media & branding solutions.
- Lead and assist in the research, planning and execution of all best practice SEO activities for all clients.
- Manage ongoing SEO strategies and services, including keyword research, GMB management, link building, content planning, on-page SEO, structured data, URL structure and monitoring the impact of specific results.
- Identify opportunities to enhance SEO campaign performance and make recommendations
- Assist the content team in researching, copywriting, and analyzing various types of content such as social media posts, blogs, advertising captions, landing pages, and emails
- Lead the creation, monitoring, and reporting on SEO campaigns for the various types of content noted above while utilizing Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Google Data Studio, and Ahref.
- Lead in reporting performance of all digital and content marketing campaigns, and assess against client goals (ROl and KPI’s)
- Stay well informed on SEO best practices, trends, and provide helpful insight to the internal team and client
2 years (Required).
It would be great if you also had: