Please provide a resume and cover letter
CIT is looking for an experienced WooCommerce/Wordpress Web Developer to build, manage, and enhance our client's eCommerce/website.
You need to have experience with both frontend and backend coding languages for WooCommerce, WordPress, WooCommerce PlugIns. You will be responsible for enhancing our website and making sure our website code is strong, stable, and secure.
- Strong knowledge developing WooCommerce, WooCommerce Memberships, WooCommerce Subscriptions,
- Experience in developing and working with WordPress Multisites
- Implement new requirements & plugins to enhance the site experience and conversion
- Review, analyze, modify, create clean source code on the front and backend
- Participating in the UX design and creation of web projects
- Interface with third party APIs such as Google Analytics and Dynamics
- Familiarity with optimization techniques for site speed and SEO
- Troubleshooting bugs or other coding issues while keeping the team updated on the problem and, ultimately, the solution
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for scalability
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience with technical documentation
- Ability to collaborate with other marketing members like email marketing & digital marketing
100% Remote. A great atmosphere with a positive workplace culture