It happens in every industry; identifying a process can be improved upon, but being unsure of what can be done to address it. Imagine having an established process that is effective and is integral to your business, but has a series of milestones dependent on others’ timelines, ability to complete paperwork, and exchange information. A series of complex matrices in the form of spreadsheets that meet the need, but are missing the ability to expertly apply the data without a lot of human touch points and data entry. That is what Tax Hack was dealing with everyday. Tax Hack had the expertise to facilitate their client’s needs and achieve fantastic results, but identified an area of inefficiency that needed addressing to better serve their clientele.
Tax Hack’s processes for Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit applications were well established and battle-tested, but were exceedingly time consuming, for themselves and their clients. The previous methods were missing the ability to automatically engage their clients with reminders. They also lacked the ability to automatically tabulate where a client was in the process of their application and what the next steps were without manually doing so. What could be done to complete these time-consuming administrative tasks, whilst still allowing Tax Hack to keep the client engaged with the process?
It takes more than an
understanding of the problem
- ‘Discovery’ in the technology space tends to be most associated with front-end sales activity. A salesperson helps a potential client uncover their needs or desires and offers a solution. ‘Discovery’ at CodingIT means a lot more. Every project we take on starts at this step.
- At CodingIT, we are proud to clarify, define, and plan out custom solutions with our clients that will, hopefully, solve our client’s issue forever. This project was no different.
- During the ‘Discovery’ phase, we engrossed ourselves into their business processes over the course of tens of hours to ensure we not only understood the pitfalls and inefficiencies, but what could be done to improve them. Via interviews and observations, our team was able to present options that other software providers could not, a bespoke web application that addressed their needs without any compromises.
The Ideal Solution
During the initial phase of the project, we worked alongside the team at Tax Hack to uncover their lofty goals and build a system that was going to be a crown jewel in their business. CodingIT was tasked with developing a solution that could accomplish the following:
- The ability to have tiered access for users to accomplish their assigned tasks without unnecessary information exchange
- Manage and distribute client communication based upon their established process
- Present smart dashboards based upon a client’s progression
- Automate large portions of the R&D workflow for the Tax Hack team to save time and budget whilst not compromising quality or compliance
- Provide a web-based application with delightful and intuitive user experience for different audiences and goals
How was all this accomplished? By having a committed, result oriented team that makes your goals their own! In a matter of weeks CodingIT was able to present a finalized draft of what the application needed to be to exceed their expectations. Once approved, our fantastic team of engineers and developers built a tool that has become integral to the future growth potential of Tax Hack. Freeing up time to allow their team to better service their clientele and attract others who could benefit from their services.
What technologies were applied?
Have a complex project
that needs our touch?
Need to solve a problem in your industry? Are you looking for a dedicated, professional team of developers to bring that idea to life? Look no further than CodingIT.
No project is too big or too small for CodingIT. We are devoted to solving operational obstacles via business software development using cutting edge technological solutions so that our clients have a product that stands the test of time, regardless of the industry or market conditions.
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAMS
We only bring on the best! Our team is dedicated to providing outstanding solutions that stand the test of time by only hiring those with expertise in our tech stack.
US-based Project Management and Operations with near-shore talent that are only 1 hour ahead of the Eastern Time! Stop wasting time and work with a team of professionals that can communicate in real time!
Our protocols and processes are designed to provide solutions in an efficient, timely manner. We have developed a robust system that has proven to be not only customer-centric but operates at the speed our clientele demands!
Fantastic results doesn’t mean astronomical pricing at CodingIT. We believe in providing value, regardless of the size or scope of the project.